We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
17 Forster Street West Ryde NSW
Lovely light-filled Art Deco semi on huge block near rail.
Auction Location: On site.
Why you’ll love it:
Set on the high side of the street, this delightful Art Deco semi occupies almost 600sqm of land with a coveted sun-drenched northwest-to-rear aspect. Abundant in natural light, 1930s period charm and exciting possibilities, it’s a level stroll to rail, shops, eateries and Anzac Park.
– High ornate ceilings, timber floors, intricate architraves
– Formal lounge with brick fireplace flows out to balcony
– Charming loggia-style balcony with leafy streetscape
– Kitchen/dining room, flexible office or third bedroom
– Bedrooms with built-in robes, main with balcony access
– Light-filled bathroom with bathtub and tessellated tiles
– Deep rear park-like garden with room to extend (STCA)
– Single lock-up garage, long driveway, internal laundry
– Torrens Title home, stroll to local cafes and supermarkets
– Convenient to parks, schools and Top Ryde shopping
Best suited for:
Couples or families who value historic elegance, natural light and a desirable location with the opportunity to capitalise on a large block of land.
- 2 Bed
- 1 Bath
- Street View