We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
154 Pring Street Tarragindi QLD
Opportunity to capitalise in highly desirable suburb.
Why you’ll love it:
Ideally positioned in one of Brisbane’s most sought-after suburbs, this highset post-war residence is ready to move into now, while offering scope to further extend or redevelop on a large 620sqm block amid multi-million dollar homes and leafy surrounds (STCA).
– Contemporary interiors across a dual-level floorplan
– Open plan living zone leads to sunlit undercover porch
– Generous child-friendly lawns with established trees
– Modern stone-topped kitchen has 600mm stainless oven
– Three good sized bedrooms each fitted with built-ins
– Pristine bathroom offers shower, tub and separate w/c
– Air conditioning, ceiling fans, timber, and tiled floors
– Sizeable storage/lock-up garage for up to four vehicles
– Short walk to lush bushland trails within Toohey Forest
– Near Wellers Hill State School, transport and the M3
Best suited for:
Buyers or investors seeking a readymade property with superb potential to further capitalise in a highly desirable locale.
- 3 Bed
- 1 Bath
- Land 620 m²
- 4 Garage
Inspections and Auctions
- Street View