We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
15/20-22 Ethel Street Eastwood NSW
Tranquil village living in a walk-to-everywhere address
Why you’ll love it:
Nestled in a walk-to-everywhere pocket, this top floor apartment promises a lifestyle of tranquillity and privacy in a superb village setting. Ideally positioned in a quiet complex of just 15 homes, it’s a short stroll to Eastwood Station, local shops and cafes.
– Quietly set at the rear of a well kept full brick building
– Great entry level home with only one common wall
– Versatile living area to the balcony with leafy views
– Sizeable kitchen complete with an electric cooktop
– Generous bedroom appointed with two built-in wardrobes
– Good sized bathroom offering a tub and separate shower
– Freshly painted, new carpets, internal laundry, carport
– Dual street entry from both Ethel Street and Ethel Lane
– Walk to restaurants and parks with Ryde Hospital nearby
– Minutes to Eastwood Public School and Macquarie Centre
Best suited for:
First homebuyers and downsizers looking for a practical and low maintenance apartment in a highly convenient locality.
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- Street View