Ready to find out more about joining Atlas by LJ Hooker?
Request an info pack below and we’ll be in touch.
Auction Location: 1/71-75 Gladesville Road, Hunters Hill.
Why you’ll love it:
Claiming an idyllic position toward the rear of the ‘Cressy Grove’ complex, this private and quiet townhouse delivers comfortable living across a flowing easycare layout. It’s set moments to buses, Metro trains and Coxs Road shops, while near East Ryde Public School, Top Ryde City Shopping Centre and Macquarie Centre major shops.
– Ideal position affords instant sense of peace and privacy
– Split level interiors reveal integrated living and dining zone
– Flow to superb entertaining courtyard and easycare gardens
– Ample capacity for alfresco meals and hosting close friends
– Stone crafted island kitchen features Bosch gas appliances
– Built-in wardrobes to all three bedrooms, master has ensuite
– Skylight lit fully tiled main bathroom has a shower over tub
– Plantation shutters, timber floors, single lock-up garage
– Ready to love with potential to add value with updates
– Easy access to M2 motorway, major roads to Sydney CBD
Best suited for:
Downsizers, Investors, young families or couples upgrading from apartment life in search of a quiet low maintenance townhouse close to conveniences.
161 Castlereagh Street
Sydney NSW 2000
+61 2 8311 6000
© Atlas by LJ Hooker. All Rights Reserved. 2018-2021 · Made in Sydney.