We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
136 Tarragindi Road Tarragindi QLD
Pristine single-level living with a focus on entertaining.
Why you’ll love it:
Awash in sunshine with a creamy neutral colour palette, this home embraces single-level living while playing host to sprawling open plan indoor/outdoor entertaining. It enjoys a peaceful, leafy setting convenient to a selection of schools, city buses and lovely parks.
- Elevated block embracing sought-after hill position
- High ceilings, ornate cornicing, hardwood timber floors
- Vast living room flows to alfresco entertaining deck
- Stone kitchen with gas appliances, timber island
- Generous bedrooms, built-in robes, ceiling fans
- Light-filled fully tiled bathroom with a bathtub and shower
- Spacious rear garden capturing easterly sunshine
- Easy access to St Elizabeth’s Primary and Weller’s Hill State Schools
- Close to kindergartens and multiple parks
- Minutes from local bus stops and city bikeways
- Additional storage underneath
- 6kms from CBD, only 15 minute drive
- DA approved plans for major renovation available on request
Best suited for:
Families seeking an immaculate home in a peaceful, leafy and family-friendly enclave with DA plans create a generous family residence.
- 3 Bed
- 1 Bath
- Land 569 m²
- Street View