We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
130 Lutzow Street Tarragindi QLD
Fantastic opportunity in a city-fringe locality
Why you’ll love it:
Occupying a generous 610sqm corner portion of land, the dwelling is exceptionally well located, delivering unmissable potential for renovators, investors or developers seeking an opportunity to capitalise on the property size and sought-after location.
– Set in one of Tarragindi’s most desirable streets
– Situated on a corner block of land with two driveways
– Surrounded by superb architect designed properties
– Immersed in a landscape of leafy established trees
– Exceptionally large outdoor entertainment deck
– Generous, functional and comfortable floor plan
– Providing plenty of scope to add personal touches
– Well positioned, in a walk to everywhere locale
– Short stroll to Wellers Hill and St Elizabeth Schools
– Easy access to M3 Freeway, close to CBD buses
Best suited for:
Buyers seeking a property in a sought-after urbane location. Renovators, investors, builders or developers will recognise the opportunity to capitalise on the property size and location.
- 4 Bed
- 1 Bath
- Land 610 m²
- 2 Garage
- Street View