We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
13 Pacific Vista Drive Byron Bay NSW
'Pacifique' European style luxury villa, turnkey opportunity
Why you’ll love it:
‘Pacifique on Pacific’ is a 5-star luxury European style villa, a landmark designer home for those looking for privacy, unique beauty and tranquility. Featured in the Design Files and Vogue Travel, this awe-inspiring 3-storey property is unlike any other in Byron Bay. Completed in late 2016, it has been built to the highest level by a master builder, with antique fixtures and fittings carefully curated over a number of years built into the walls, along with all modern conveniences, a stunning saltwater pool and log fireplace. Past tenants have included high end VIPs and celebrities.
Fully enclosed and private on all sides with automatic remote-controlled car gates and high fences, and surrounded by lush tropical and edible gardens including olive trees, the property exudes European class and sophistication, with the relaxed feel of Byron Bay’s iconic coastal style.
Located in Pacific Vista Drive, “Byron’s best kept secret” a wide and quiet prime residential street on the beach side of central Byron crowning the coastal ridge, the property sits halfway up the hill, with sweeping sunset views over Byron, the hinterland and Mount Warning. A 300m walk to the bush track leads straight onto the uncrowded Dolphin’s Beach for a morning swim. A quick 2 min drive to Byron centre, and a 5 minute walk to the iconic Top Shop Cafe or Byron General Store. At the top of the street is the famous 360-degree lookout over Cape Byron.
– 3m+ high ceilings, fluid layout with airy open plan living
– Mediterranean style whitewashed walls with Greek sandstone paving and beautiful bougainvillea
– Two king bedrooms and bathroom on each level
– Stunning marble edge saltwater swimming pool
– 25000L purified rainwater water tank, 12.6kw solar system
– Solid concrete construction, built with thermal mass
– Smart MyAir reverse cycle air-conditioning/heating
– Serene setting surrounded by lush mature gardens
– Multiple separate indoor and outdoor living and entertaining areas
– One of the highest performing holiday homes in Byron for a savvy investor
– Established brand, website and high-end reputation in the luxury travel industry
– Turnkey opportunity to purchase fully furnished and equipped, ready to rent or move in
– International and Gold Coast airport 45mins away
Best suited for:
Buyers seeking a sea change, larger families, up-sizers and investors.
- 6 Bed
- 3 Bath
- 3 Garage
Inspections and Auctions
- Street View