We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
121 Burn Street Camp Hill QLD
Timeless character, generous space and exciting potential.
Why you’ll love it:
Architect designed and built in the 1970s, instantly liveable and with an abundance of charm, this appealing split-level home provides a superb opportunity to further enhance or potentially rebuild on a level 615sqm in a great location just minutes from the CBD.
- Large block of level land with entertainers’ backyard
- Quiet setting and offering a secluded aspect at rear
- Outdoor oasis with magnesium pool and Balinese hut
- Spacious open living, kitchen/dining area and sunroom
- Kitchen has stainless steel appliances and gas cooking
- Top floor houses three bedrooms and main bathroom
- Master with built-ins, air-conditioning and own balcony
- Good natural light, polished floorboards, ceiling fans
- Vast multipurpose area/storage plus a double carport
- Near Whites Hill College, walk to Samuel Street shops
Best suited for:
Families looking for plenty of indoor/outdoor space, year-round entertaining and room to grow in a convenient setting.
- 3 Bed
- 2 Bath
- Land 615 m²
- 2 Carport
- Street View