Please enter your details below to RSVP to our Client Evening.
Why you’ll love it:
Architect designed and built in the 1970s, instantly liveable and with an abundance of charm, this appealing split-level home provides a superb opportunity to further enhance or potentially rebuild on a level 615sqm in a great location just minutes from the CBD.
– Large block of level land with entertainers’ backyard
– Quiet setting and offering a secluded aspect at rear
– Outdoor oasis with magnesium pool and Balinese hut
– Spacious open living, kitchen/dining area and sunroom
– Kitchen has stainless steel appliances and gas cooking
– Top floor houses three bedrooms and main bathroom
– Master with built-ins, air-conditioning and own balcony
– Good natural light, polished floorboards, ceiling fans
– Vast multipurpose area/storage plus a double carport
– Near Whites Hill College, walk to Samuel Street shops
Best suited for:
Families looking for plenty of indoor/outdoor space, year-round entertaining and room to grow in a convenient setting.
© Atlas by LJ Hooker. All Rights Reserved. 2018-2021 · Made in Sydney.