Ready to find out more about joining Atlas by LJ Hooker?
Request an info pack below and we’ll be in touch.
Brimming with character and set across an expansive 809sqm, this charming home nestled in a sought-after, blue-chip position has resided in the same family for over 60 years.
Boasting endless potential and situated across a spacious and near level site, there is unlimited opportunity here to transform the property with a modern renovation, extension, or raise and build-in underneath to create the home of your dreams (STCA).
Spanning a single level of living and currently hosting three bedrooms, one bathroom and distinct living and dining spaces, this residence also has the potential to capture stunning city views following a renovation.
• Period details including traditional and casement windows, VJ walls, high ceilings, French doors and breezeways
• Entry sun-room + separate lounge and dining rooms
• Large multipurpose room for additional living space, dining or office
• 3 bedrooms + quaint family bathroom
• Updated country-style kitchen with stainless steel appliances
• Expansive, near-level backyard with room for deck, pool, landscaping or extension (STCA)
• Laundry/store room
An unrivaled position offering a spectacular lifestyle within highly coveted Norman Park, this scenic setting is within walking distance to buses, train stations, cafes and shops. Surrounded by parkland and nearby to quality schools including St Thomas Catholic Primary, Churchie and Villanova, this blank canvas presents an opportunity not to be missed.
Unlimited potential awaits in this blue-chip locale – contact Steven Gow NOW for more information.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
161 Castlereagh Street
Sydney NSW 2000
+61 2 8311 6000
© Atlas by LJ Hooker. All Rights Reserved. 2018-2021 · Made in Sydney.