We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
12 Mccallum Avenue East Ryde NSW
Tour this home
Renovated character home with treethouse feel.
Why you’ll love it:
The beamed cathedral ceilings, spiral stairwell and corner bar are some of the playful retro layers preserved in this renovated home. Wrap balconies on both levels overlook bushland for a treehouse feel.
– End of quiet green cul-de-sac, N-facing
– Open multi-lvl living, lots of windows
– Beamed cathedral ceiling, timber walls
– Long bushland outlook, treehouse feel
– Wrap balc both lvls, spiral stairs, bar
– Multiple outdoor areas, indoor-out flow
– Lower lounge w/ teen retreat, ensuite
– Eat-in stone kitchen, island, dbl oven
– Master suite, BIRs, bathtub, full l’dry
– LUG + carport, attic + basement store
This property was sold by R & K Consultancy Pty Ltd
- 4 Bed
- 3 Bath
- 2 Garage
- Street View