Ready to find out more about joining Atlas by LJ Hooker?
Request an info pack below and we’ll be in touch.
Why you’ll love it:
Brilliantly located and positioned on the top floor of a boutique complex of twelve, this airy apartment is set-on the edge of historic Banjo Patterson Reserve, discover the walking tracks and enjoy an easy wander to Looking Glass Bay or the Parramatta River.
– Situated in a leafy street with no through access
– Located in well-maintained complex and gardens
– An attractive apartment with a bright open layout
– Positioned on the doorstep of a vibrant lifestyle hub
– Ideal for private, convenient and low upkeep living
– Tidy gas kitchen and neat bathroom with a bath
– The master bedroom has built-in mirrored wardrobes
– Only one common wall, timber flooring throughout
– Cooling ceiling fans, under cover car space on title
– Close to transport, shopping villages and cafes
Best suited for:
First-home buyers or investors seeking a low-maintenance and easy-care apartment in a central location.
161 Castlereagh Street
Sydney NSW 2000
+61 2 8311 6000
© Atlas by LJ Hooker. All Rights Reserved. 2018-2021 · Made in Sydney.