We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
11A Victoria Street Epping NSW
Timelessly elegant residence with separate accommodation
Why you’ll love it:
A perfect combination of elegant character features and quality designer enhancements have transformed this c1920s double brick and sandstone house into a home ideal for any stage of life. Brilliantly positioned, it is a five minute walk to trains, shops, and cafes.
– Located in a tree-lined street amongst period homes
– Formal lounge features two iron and tile open fireplaces
– Coloured leadlight windows, soaring ceilings, wide foyer
– Family living opens to an all-seasons deck and gardens
– Chef’s kitchen with Viking gas stove and Qasair extractor
– Self-contained guest accommodation with private entry
– Easycare gardens with level lawns and established trees
– Modern vintage style bathroom with clawfoot bathtub
– Attic storage, offers scope to add an upper level (STCA)
– Bedrooms have built-in robes, hardwood timber floors
– Ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning
Best suited for:
Those seeking a spacious and impeccably maintained family property combined with fast and easy access to the conveniences of a modern household.
- 4 Bed
- 3 Bath
- 2 Garage
- Street View