We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
116 Florence Street Carina QLD
Solid post-war home close to everything
Why you’ll love it:
Situated on a 663sqm allotment of land in a quiet and leafy street, this freshly painted and re-carpeted, single storey family dwelling, offers scope to extend and capitalise on its convenient location, potential views and access to first-rate amenities.
- Extensive district views in an up and coming suburb
- Friendly and safe location offering value for money
- Potential to increase the views by raising the home
- Expansive gardens with mature trees and plantings
- Soaring ceilings with cooling ceiling fans, storage
- Tidy u-shaped kitchen with gas cooking appliances
- Sizeable master suite and fresh modern bathroom
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in the living space
- Gold and Sunshine coasts are an easy one-hour drive
- Six kilometres to CBD, great transport and schools
Best suited for:
The property is ideal for those seeking a post-war home that’s ready to move-in right away while offering scope to extend, renovate or re-build.
- 4 Bed
- 1 Bath
- Land 663 m²
- 2 Garage
- Built In Robes
- Street View