We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
11 Sarah Street Annerley QLD
City fringe character and charm with potential to extend
Why you’ll love it:
Commanding an elevated position and capturing mountain views, this triple gabled Queenslander is brimming with period features and modern updates, while presenting scope to double the footprint of the home and capitalise on its location and lifestyle opportunities.
– Set on 663sqms of land with side access, room for pool
– Open-plan living and dining transition to the outdoors
– Large outdoor entertainment deck with mountain views
– Tall ceilings, freshly painted, wide enclosed verandah
– Gas kitchen with island bench and plenty of storage
– Sleek bathroom, oversized bathtub, separate shower
– Ducted air-conditioning, electric remote gated entry
– Child and pet-safe perimeter fenced mature gardens
– Gorgeous parkland and award winning cafes close by
– Walk to buses and amenities, only 6km to CBD
Best suited for:
Buyers seeking a home with scope to expand as the family grows, located in a family-friendly neighbourhood close to the conveniences of life and within easy reach of Brisbane CBD.
- 3 Bed
- 2 Bath
- Land 663 m²
- 4 Garage
- Street View