We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
11 Esther Street Tarragindi QLD
Charming family home on an over-sized block.
Why you’ll love it:
Enviably located in one of Tarragindi’s most desirable streets, this spacious property enjoys pleasant breezes from its elevated position. Sitting on a 650sqm block, this family-friendly home pays homage to its origins featuring VJ walls, stained glass windows and soaring ceilings.
- Set in an exceptionally quiet and tree-lined street
- Large all-seasons outdoor entertainment deck
- Open-plan layout connects to sunny north facing deck
- Separate living space or large fifth bedroom, study
- Master has walk-ins, ensuite, French doors to outside
- Mature fenced gardens with well-maintained lawns
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning, cooling ceiling fans
- Lots of storage in and outdoors, carport for two cars
- In the school catchment for Wellers Hill High School
- Easy access to parkland, transport and M3 Freeway
Best suited for:
Buyers seeking a spacious character property in an exceptionally convenient, family-friendly neighbourhood close to the CBD.
- 5 Bed
- 2 Bath
- Land 650 m²
- 2 Carport
- Street View