We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
108 Cedar Street Wynnum QLD
Rare opportunity to purchase a bayside character home.
Why you’ll love it:
Commanding an elevated leafy and quiet position on a generous 810sqm block of land, this circa 1920s Queenslander is brimming with sunlight and character features, it’s situated in a tightly held street and surrounded by sympathetically renovated properties of the same era. The home offers fantastic scope to personalise, expand or transform into a property ideal for growth and capital gain in a bayside locality.
- Well located, family friendly, Bayside location
- Lovely bay breezes and a sunny light filled ambience
- Country style kitchen, wide polished pine flooring
- French doors open to bullnose veranda and study
- Soaring ceilings, VJ wall panelling, leadlight windows
- Ground level living area, bathroom and kitchenette
- Stroll to Wynnum Esplanade and shopping village
- Easy access to Wynnum Central Train Station
- Proximity to Gateway Motorway and Brisbane Airport
- Scope to renovate, extend and transform to suit
Best suited for:
The property is ideal for a young family looking for a property overflowing with character and offering scope to personalise and create their forever dream home.
- 3 Bed
- 1 Bath
- Land 810 m²
- 2 Garage
- Street View