We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
105 Ashley Street Roseville NSW
Location, aspect and style with picture perfect street appeal
Why you’ll love it:
A combination of character features and an open plan layout flooded with natural light are lovely qualities of this Federation brick home. Sunny entertainment spaces surrounded by tall thriving hedges are quiet and private areas for the family to enjoy.
– Light filled floor plan transitions to the alfresco
– Gas and stone kitchen with Smeg appliances
– Shaker cabinetry, large pantry, attic storage
– Stylish bathrooms, strategically placed skylights
– Tall ceilings, decorative character features
– Original polished floorboards, multiple fireplaces
– Air conditioning, outdoor barbecue gas bayonets
– Sunny north to rear garden, and heated pool
– Five minute walk to off-leash dog walking park
– Near transport, schools and shopping precincts
Best suited for:
Buyers seeking a family property offering a contemporary and convenient lifestyle, embracing everything the north shore has to offer.
Open Home Cancelled due to Covid Restrictions. Private inspections are still permissible, please call the agent to book your appointment time.
- 4 Bed
- 2 Bath
- Open Parking Spaces
- Street View