We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
104 Ellington Street Tarragindi QLD
Rare 708sqm block with city views in prime locale
Why you’ll love it:
Commanding an elevated position and the opportunity to capture city and mountain views from a two storey home, this tidy post war property is situated on a 708sqm piece of land with a sweeping frontage of 17.6m delivering a rare opportunity to landbank or build the dream family home.
– Surrounded by $million architect designed homes
– Excellent investment opportunity, prime building site
– Move-in and investigate potential to value add
– Large garden, all seasons’ entertainment space
– Secure perimeter fencing to sizeable back garden
– Air-conditioning to master bedroom, ceiling fans
– Master has built-in wardrobes, hardwood flooring
– Close to beautiful Tarragindi Recreational Reserve
– St Elizabeth Primary/Wellers Hill State Schools zone
– Swift, easy access to M3 Freeway, just 7kms to CBD
Best suited for:
For first home buyers, investors and home-builders seeking an affordable property in a super convenient location, offering potential to update, expand or knock-down and build the dream.
- 3 Bed
- 1 Bath
- Land 708 m²
- Street View