We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
102/9 North Avenue Cammeray NSW
North facing Art Deco inspired dual level apartment
Why you’ll love it:
Capturing northerly views of Long Gully Bridge and Tunks Park, the apartment pays homage to Art Deco glamour. Set in ‘Cable Residences’, a boutique building of six unique residences, this family-sized property features modern luxuries enhanced by a keen eye for detail.
– A lifestyle of tranquillity and urban convenience
– Access via The Boulevarde and lift access from parking
– Versatile layout with potential to add third bedroom
– Large, north facing Travertine tiled entertainment deck
– Kitchen, dining, living spaces connect with outdoors
– Chic gas/stone kitchen with Smeg cooktop and oven
– Bedrooms include built-ins and ceiling fans
– Designer bathrooms with superior tiling and fixtures
– Blackbutt floors, large sash windows and bi-fold doors
– Secure garaging for one vehicle, intercom system
Best suited for:
Those seeking a unique property, close to transport, schools, and shopping villages, as well as parks, golf courses and marinas.
- 2 Bed
- 3 Bath
Inspections and Auctions
- Street View