Ready to find out more about joining Atlas by LJ Hooker?
Request an info pack below and we’ll be in touch.
Why you’ll love it:
This c1959 home in original condition offers potential to renovate or develop while capitalising on the location. Set in a quiet cul-de-sac on 663sqm of level land, it delivers an excellent opportunity for first home buyers, investors, and builders alike.
– Offered to the market for the first time in 62 years
– Robust hardwood weatherboard construction
– Post war features include hardwood timber flooring
– Neat gas and laminate kitchen and tidy bathroom,
– Split system air conditioning and ceiling fans
– Hardwood timber floors, water tanks and solar panels
– Lots of parkland, close to chic cafes and shops
– Wellers Hill State, St Elizabeth Primary School nearby
– Easy and fast access to M3 Freeway, 6km to CBD
– Original 1959 blueprints available on request
Best suited for:
Buyers seeking a property with an inner fringe address that offers potential to update, expand or knock-down and build the idyllic family home.
161 Castlereagh Street
Sydney NSW 2000
+61 2 8311 6000
© Atlas by LJ Hooker. All Rights Reserved. 2018-2021 · Made in Sydney.