Please enter your details below to RSVP to our Client Evening.
Why you’ll love it:
So much space and opportunity with this classic Red Hill Queenslander Cottage which enjoys an elevated corner position in a leafy cul-de-sac. Opportunity to create your own dream inner city pad but with its versatile floorplan also create a city pad and include one or two cash flow apartments, light filled artist’s studio or commercial home business. Alternatively create an excellent home for multigenerational family.
– Multigenerational home with three complete living zones
– Floorplan includes three kitchens and three bathrooms
– Each level accesses an all-seasons entertainment decks
– Dual street frontages with the front providing leafy cul-de-sac views
– Back gate is minutes’ walk from Red Hill Cinema and cafes
– Close to hairdressers, day spa, meditation centre and other retail shops
– Vacant possession or quality tenants; rental estimate $970 p/w
– Off street parking for four cars, two under cover
– Opportunity to re-configure into one large home
– Just 2km drive to CBD, excellent transport and schools
Best suited for:
Multigenerational family looking for space for a growing family, an investor looking to capitalise on its size and premiere location. This quiet haven on the Eva Street cul-de-sac has so many opportunities and only minutes from Brisbane’s CBD.
161 Castlereagh Street
Sydney NSW 2000
+61 2 8311 6000
© Atlas by LJ Hooker. All Rights Reserved. 2018-2021 · Made in Sydney.