We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
10 Elliot Street Norman Park QLD
Unmissable golden opportunity in a blue-chip location.
Why you’ll love it:
Surrounded by handsome homes in a leafy and quiet inner-city locality, this classic triple gable Queenslander is ready to occupy and enjoy immediately, allowing time to explore potential renovations, extensions or development and capitalize on the superb location.
- Character property situated on an allotment of 405sqm
- Brimming with period features including timber fretwork
- Breezeways, stained glass windows and high ceilings
- Polished hardwood flooring, VJ walls, eat-in kitchen
- Good condition, comfortable, functional old home
- Two sizeable bedrooms plus large entertainment deck
- Split system air-conditioning unit in the living area
- Traditional inner-city suburb 4kms to Brisbane CBD
- Superb location, walk to Norman Park State School
- Transport, vibrant cafes and shops are all nearby
Best suited for:
For buyers seeking a property in a blue-chip neighborhood offering potential to move-in and enjoy while transforming into a modern dwelling for a growing family or re-develop and construct the ideal home.
- 2 Bed
- 1 Bath
- Land 405 m²
- Street View