We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
10 Anderson Avenue Ryde NSW
A blend of period charm, modern comfort and convenience
Why youll love it:
Exuding instant appeal, this immaculately presented home is a showcase of traditional elegance complemented by clever modern enhancements. The property is set in a family-friendly street, moments to transport, Top Ryde City Shopping Centre and sought after schools.
– Blend of timeless c1910s charm and modern comforts
– Comfortable central living zone with ornate fireplace
– Sun soaked kitchen/dining area beneath Velux skylights
– Bi-fold doors give way to superb covered alfresco haven
– Lovely child friendly level lawn with mature native tree
– Stunning one-of-a-kind German designed and made kitchen
– Stone island, custom seating, premium Bosch appliances
– Five generous bedrooms, four appointed with built-ins
– Large home office, timber floors, double glazed windows
– New air conditioning, high ornate ceilings, off street parking
Best suited for:
A range of families in search of a period home that incorporates all the modern comforts and lifestyle convenience.
- 5 Bed
- 2 Bath
- Land 506 m²
- 2 Open Parking Spaces
- Street View