We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
10 Akala Street Camp Hill QLD
Original property ready for contemporary transformation.
Why you’ll love it:
With DA approval to rebuild or potential to renovate, this home also offers scope to capitalise on potential city views from a second level. It spans a rear north 607sqm near level block in a quiet street, a walk to Lavarack Park and Camp Hill State Infants & Primary School.
– Versatile lounge/living zone plus dining/office area
– Upper level undercover deck plus ground floor patio
– Vast backyard framed with established trees and gardens
– Original kitchen has freestanding stove and dishwasher
– Two bedrooms include one complete with outdoor access
– Two bathrooms, decorative high ceilings, timber floors
– Plenty of lower level storage spaces plus two carports
– Prime opportunity to establish own brand new residence
– Just moments from St Thomas Catholic Primary School
– Short drive to Coorparoo Square and Westfield Carindale.
Best suited for:
Buyers looking to design and build homes of their own, or investors and builders seeking projects with exciting prospects.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- 2 Bed
- 2 Bath
- Land 607 m²
- Street View