Ready to find out more about joining Atlas by LJ Hooker?
Request an info pack below and we’ll be in touch.
What you’ll love:
This light-filled freestanding Torrens title home, presents an “as new” contemporary open plan design offering spacious, low-maintenance living ideal for busy families or for empty-nesters not wanting to compromise on size. Enjoying a peaceful cul-de-sac setting, the location provides an easy walk to buses for Chatswood, City and beyond, and proximity to excellent retail and eateries.
– Spacious interiors designed and finished with exacting quality
– Lounge and family room with timber floors and large windows
– Dining flowing out to the entertaining terrace and private garden
– Premium stone kitchen, wide Ilve range, gas cooking, breakfast bar
– Four bedrooms with built in robes, master with full ensuite with spa
– Two beautifully appointed bathrooms, rain-head showers, powder room
– Private covered entertaining terrace, landscaped easy care garden
– Double garage, int. access, ducted reverse a/c, gas hot water, security system
– Stroll to High Street/Castlecrag, short drive to Northbridge/Chatswood
– Close to city transport, Chatswood and Crows Nest
Best suited for:
Buyers seeking an exceptional family home close to all the conveniences of a contemporary life within the Willoughby Public, Willoughby Girls High and Chatswood High School catchment.
* In conjunction with Matt Payne from Stone Lindfield | 0435 825 242
161 Castlereagh Street
Sydney NSW 2000
+61 2 8311 6000
© Atlas by LJ Hooker. All Rights Reserved. 2018-2021 · Made in Sydney.