Please enter your details below to RSVP to our Client Evening.
Why you’ll love it:
Set well back from the street in a boutique Art Deco block of four, this ground floor apartment is the epitome of timeless elegance. It’s immaculately presented with generous proportions, an indoor/outdoor flow and a prized position, a stroll to ferries, shops and cafes.
– High ceilings, timber floorboards, plantation shutters
– Vast living/dining with study nook and air-conditioning
– Direct access to spacious common courtyard
– Stone kitchen, gas stainless steel cooking, dishwasher
– Generous bedrooms with built-ins, one air-conditioned
– Stylish fully tiled bathroom with a sleek stone vanity
– External private laundry, prized off-street car space
– Immaculate, move straight in or rent out immediately
– Great for entertaining, stroll to Hayes Street Wharf
– Convenient to vibrant Neutral Bay, Kirribilli and CBD
Best suited for:
Professional couples, young families or downsizers who value space, elegance, a move-in ready immaculate presentation and a lifestyle address near ferries and cafes.
161 Castlereagh Street
Sydney NSW 2000
+61 2 8311 6000
© Atlas by LJ Hooker. All Rights Reserved. 2018-2021 · Made in Sydney.