We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
56a Fourth Avenue WILLOUGHBY NSW
Vacant 557sqm block in sought-after Willoughby enclave
Why you’ll love it:
Presenting an incredibly rare opportunity to secure a vacant block of land in a premier Willoughby location, this 557sqm parcel is DA approved to build an architect designed five-bedroom home. Its family friendly address is central to both Chatswood and the CBD.
– Once in a lifetime opportunity to secure a vacant block
– Surrounded by well established homes in a quiet street
– Chance to build your dream home in a blue ribbon area
– Ready to build with DA approved plans already in place
– Easy access to High Street shops and Castlecrag village
– Short walk to city bound buses and Willoughby Park
– Zoned for Willoughby Public School and Chatswood High
– Also in the catchment for Willoughby Girls’ High School
– Close to Roseville College and esteemed private schools
– Handy to Chatswood many shopping and dining choices
Best suited for:
Families seeking an opportunity to move into an established north shore suburb near popular schools and all amenities.
- Land 557 m²
Inspections and Auctions
- Street View